I love this fucking band forever.
since I almost never post art here have a shitty sketch of toh kay I did to work on drawing faces
maybe at some point I’ll make it not a sketch but for now you get this
I made Matthew Stewart laugh with the worst pun I’ve ever made.
"If you wore a lot of vests. I’d call you Streetlight Manyvesto."
Second day of school = sassy shoes
Glamor shots of my Streetlight Manifesto skateboard.
My model is Andrew, the friend I gave the board to as a gift. :)
There’s a whole drawer is my room dedicated to my streetlight related shirts.
Hello, yes. Where does one acquire such a snazzy Victory shirt?
Thanks so much! I’m not selling them, though, sorry.
Below I’ll put a little tutorial to make your own:
Streetlight Manifesto Shirt (I used the shirt from the THTT preorder bundle, but this one works fine too)
- First, get your streetlight manifesto tee and cut out the streetlight design in the center. Be careful not to cut into the design.
- Once you have the design cut out, sew the lace trim around the streetlight patch. You can use the pins to keep the lace in place. The lace will also hide any little mistakes made when cutting around the border of the design.
- Once you sew the lace trim around, cut off a small strip of lace that fits along the width of the head of the streetlight. Sew that bit of lace across the head of the lamp.
- Take your rose appliques and place 6 or 7 across the lace banner on the streetlight. Pin them in place. Sew each individual rose onto the streetlight patch. Once you’ve sewn them all on, your streetlight will have a little flower crown (which is cute as hell).
- Now you should have a finished streetlight patch. Get out your shirt or dress. Pin the patch in place (make sure it’s centered) And sew it on to your garment. Now you have your own cutesy Streetlight Manifesto shirt!